Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pimpin' The Imaginary Bitches

My friend Andrew Miller has created a new Web Series called "Imaginary Bitches". It's incredibly funny. The star is the very lovely Eden Riegel, and I think you should go check it out. Here's the teaser for it:



And the rest of the episodes are here , or you can subscribe on YouTube here .

There are new episodes every Friday.

Have you gone yet ? Why the fuck not ? Go watch the episodes! I said they were FUNNY! Go!! Go Now !!!

What ? Are you against laughter ? Against being happy ? You know, this is just how MY imaginary friends Hector and Constance said you would react. Typical.

Fine, don't go watch. What do I care ? I'll keep the funny to myself.

Naw, I can't do it...I cannot ALLOW you to not go check this out. I'm serious. Do yourselves a favor...Go watch the shows, they are really funny.

No comments: