Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lost 6.5- Lighthouse-"We weren't looking for it."

Spoiler Blah blah blah.




So, Claire's Crazy AND being manipulated by a, if not evil, at least extremely self serving(to the detriment of those around him) force. That's gonna work out well for everybody, isn't it ?

  So, Claire thinks that the Others have her baby because her dad and her "friend" told her so. I'm guessing we are supposed to think that those two people are both the MIB, right ? And he has convinced her that the Others have her kid so she will do just what she did last night- kill and/or torture them.

  My other big question is: Does Claire see the MIB as Locke ? Or because she's been "claimed"(or infected, or whatever) does she see him as the MIB, or as a pillar of smoke ?

  And how creepy was that "baby" she had in the bassinet ? Yikes!!

  The one other thing that I thought was interesting, before she axed BLT, he told Claire that she was remembering her time in the temple wrong. What does that mean ? It looks like they did the same things to her that they did to Sayid, but what else happened while she was there ? Because it seems like she's remembering the "test" pretty well.

The lighthouse- That was pretty crazy, huh ? I guess we got another glimpse at what the numbers mean...But I still am not sure how they ended up on the hatch, or why they were the numbers typed into the computer.Or why they drove the guy that Hurley heard them from crazy.

  Who do you think 108 is ? My guess is Desmond.

 I thought Hurley was great in this episode. I loved his question about Adam & Eve. And comparing Jacob to Obi-Wan Kenobi.
 Funny that Jacob knew exactly what to say to get Jack "motivated" to go to the Lighthouse with Hurley.Reference his Dad. Good old Jack.
  I did feel bad for Jack when he said the he came back to the island because he was broken, and he was stupid enough to think that the island could fix him. I think that maybe it will in the long run.

Did anyone else think that now that we have seen the lighthouse, that maybe the cave is actually the MIB's "office" or "lab" and Jacob's is in the lighthouse?

I'm very curious what will go on with Sayid.

  Any significance to Miles & Hurley playing Tic-tac-toe?

  Alternate Reality:
    Jack's a Dad! And wants to be a good one.

Jen very wisely pointed out that the initial communication between jack and David is like Micheal & Walt.

 When David was gone, I immediately thought that he had been kidnapped. I keep waiting for the Island world to infringe on the Alternate Reality.

  Do you think David's Mom will be someone we already know ?

  How crazy was it to see Dogon at the conservatory ? I must admit, I am really liking how they are plugging all these people into each other's lives.
 
Okay, what did I miss ? What do you guys think ?

No comments: