Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CSI:Miami


Have I told you all how much I LOOOOOVE this show ?

I think it maybe the funniest show on television.

I love David Caruso removing and replacing his sunglasses. The dramatic pauses. the one liners. the Roger Daltrey scream from the show's theme song("Won't Get Fooled Again" by the Who), which they seemed to be drifting away from the last few shows, and I hope they correct that next year. Back to the basics: Crime scene, Horatio arrives, removes his sunglasses, surveys the scene, asks a question or two, has dramatic line(my favorite was in the episode when a couple was getting divorced, and they divided their house with green lasers, and Horatio says "Welcome to divorce...of the future.") and replaces his sunglasses as we cut to the opening credits and the scream from "Won't Get Fooled Again".


I love how they dress. I eagerly await the "evidence in front of the cleavage" shot in each show. Though the lovely Khandi Alexander will certainly be missed when it comes to the cleavage shots...Perhaps they will have to bring in a new female officer to up the ante. I swear, I am fully expecting one of these days for them to have one of the female CSI's kneel down at a crime scene and flash a thong. It will happen, mark my words people...And I will stand and applaud.

Speaking of missing Khandi Alexander, more than her ample bosom, I think I will miss the creepy way that she addressed the corpses as "baby"...It just gave me the willies.
And how about that season finale cliffhanger ? WHO shot Horatio Caine ? Will he die ? But more importantly, will they bring back the fiery,buxom cop that was married to Horatio's brother, but that Horatio was always in love with to be by his bedside ?

THAT'S what we really want to know !!!



(cue "Won't Get Fooled Again")

No comments: